Guiding things what I did over the holidays:
- Final signing-off-the-Queen’s-Guide-book meeting. The book should be winging its way to the Chief Guide now!
- Summer camp meeting for leaders on our division subcamp (within the larger county camp).
- Bag packing – in a local supermarket raising money for our International Trip Guides and a bit for unit funds. The girls (and their mothers and sisters, and leaders and a few other helpful Guides) were there for 9 hours over a weekend and raised over £1100, an excellent total. We’ll repeat it in a couple of weeks, hopefully not catching too many of the same shoppers.
- Refreshing the Guides’ display board with recent photos and nice bright backing paper.
- And the most fun thing: a trip to a theme park with the Guides! I’ll save that for another post.